- Please use the school diary to communicate with the Class Teacher and check regularly the diary, for Home Work or Class Work and other information given by the teacher.
- Please check & sign the Weekly Test copies Assessment Test copies
- Please collect your ward’s progress report personally on the specified dates.
- Please ensure that your ward comes to school regularly & punctually. No absence will be permitted without a leave application. Late comes will not be allowed to sit in class.
- Please make you sure that both parents attend the Parents-Teacher-Managing Committee Meet.
- We look forward to your co-operation and assistance in the development of the school.
- Please do not walk into the class rooms and talk to the teachers when the classes are on.
- Please do not send your ward if they are suffering from any infectious disease.
- Please do not send money or any valuable articles with the students