- Admission is strictly on merit
- The birth certificate from competent authority and the transfer certificate obtained from the previous recognized school are essential at the time of admission.
- Parents photo (2+2) copies
- Students photo 4 copies
- Medical certificate with blood group not below M.B.B.S
- Result of last examination
- 1st April to 31st March of the calendar year
The syllabus for all classes is as per with the norms of C.B.S.E. The medium of instruction is English and every student is expected to speak and converse in English only (as long as they are in the school campus to improve his / her proficiency in English.)
The school follows the system of continuous assessment of the daily assignment with frequent unit tests and terminal examinations to have a through evaluation through out the academic year, and the same is communicated to the parents after each Unit test and Terminal Exam.
Children seeking admission to nursery class should be two and half years of age as on 31 st March and five plus for standard-1.
Prospectus and registration form for admission can be obtained from the school office on cash payment Rs.500/-. On every working days from 10.30A.M. – 4.00P.M. Except Sunday and other holidays.
Test on Interview
- Registration for admission is done in the 4th week of February.
- Admission is on the basis of written test.
- No written test for Admission to nursery, only interview of parents / guardian.
- The parents (both mother & father) / guardian called for an interview must be accompanied by their ward seeking Admission to the School.
Note: – No correspondence on the performance of the candidate in the Admission Test will be entertained. The decision of the Manger / the Principal is final.